Garver Events, the operating company of Garver Feed Mill is seeking a serious hospitality professional to fulﬁll the role of FOH/Event Coordinator for Garver Events, the operating company of Garver Feed Mill. Thecoordinator position will begin as a part-time hourly position at approximately 25 hours per week. For the right candidate, the ability to grow to a full-time salaried position will be available quickly (within six months if desired.) Full-time employees of Garver Events enjoy beneﬁt options including health, vision, and dental insurance as well as paid vacation.
The FOH/Event Coordinator reports to all three department heads and therefore requires keen organizational and multi-tasking skills as well as a proactive attitude. Weekend availability is required while administrative work may be completed remotely. A minimum of 2 years experience in the food and beverage industry is required. Positivity and excellent interpersonal skills are essential as the coordinator will deal with various customer communications and may encounter high-stress situations. Proﬁciency in Google Suite and Excel required. Adobe Suite a plus but not required.
- Assist event directors with assigned tasks across public, private, and non-proﬁt events including but not limited to onsite leadership, sales reporting, invoice submission to accountants, calendar management, email and phone communications, supplies management, administrative tasks, and a little marketing
- Act as primary point of contact for small events in the Private and Public Lounge and on the patio
- Oversee operations at the Garver Lounge and Garver Patio in close collaboration with Director of Food and Beverage
- Ensure spaces are clean, safe, and properly signed
- Train as bartender and obtain Bartending License
- Work closely with kitchen staﬀ to ensure accurate menus and a smooth customer experience
- Execute all roles in the Garver Lounge as needed (host, server, bartender, food runner)
- Other tasks as assigned by department heads
The position is poised for serious growth within the company and the FOH/Event Coordinator will have the opportunity to choose their path within the company. For this reason, we seek candidates pursuing long-term employment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume to apply.
Garver Events does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political aﬃliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.